The Monthly News Magazine for Active Mature Mid-Southerners
The Best Times delivers an audience of 65,000 upscale readers over age 50 with less waste than any other media. 97% are picked up, read and passed on every month. Reach & Sell to Boomers & Active Seniors in Memphis and the Mid-South...
WITH SUBJECT-MATTER TARGETED to today’s baby boomers and their parents features and articles in The Best Times address social, lifestyle and intellectual interests while providing valuable news and information covering housing, healthcare, personal finance, travel, health and fitness, spirituality, arts and entertainment, gardening, pets and more.
WE HAVE HIGH VISIBILITY with 25,000 top of rack distribution in over 250 locations including Krogers, YMCAs, restaurants, senior centers, residential communities, libraries, churches, The Book Sellers in Laurelwood (formerly Davis-Kidd), and now at CVS and Walmart stores in Olive Branch and Hernando, Miss.
|The Best Times is the only free publication in the market|
with audited distribution by the CVC audit bureau.
Older Americans have dramatically
higher actual and median incomes than
those 15 to 34 years old, and they spend
more for cars, clothes, entertainment, furniture and other personal goods than their younger counterparts.
The country’s fastest growing age segment
- Controls 67% of U. S. wealth
- Owns 80% of all money in U.S. savings institutions
- 66% of all stockholders
- Buy 80% of all luxury travel
- American grandparents spend $30 billion per year on grandchildren
- 70 million or three in every 10 adults is a grandparent
- Grandparents spent $6 billion dollars on education for grandchildren
- In the next 12 months The Best Times Readers plan to buy:
- 74% gifts for Grandchildren
- 51% Domestic or International Travel
- 43% Home Improvement/Home Furnishings
- 25% Computer/Internet Services
- 20% Automobiles
- 61% attend cultural events regularly
(Theatre, concerts, opera, ballet, museums)
- 61% attend movies regularly
- 44% Garden
- 43% dine at full-service restaurants regularly
Statistic sources: U.S. Census Bureau, AARP, The Wall Street Journal
Phone: 901.458.2911 · Fax: 901.458.7403 · Email:email@example.com
· www.thebesttimes.com · 4646 Poplar Ave. Suite 344 Memphis, TN 38117