Advertise With Us
The Monthly News Magazine for Active Mature Mid-Southerners
The Best Times delivers our monthly magazine to an audience of 65,000 upscale readers over age 50 with less waste than any other media. 97% are picked up, read and passed on every month. Reach & Sell to Boomers & Active Seniors in Memphis and the Mid-South...
WITH SUBJECT-MATTER TARGETED to today’s baby boomers and their parents features and articles in The Best Times address social, lifestyle and intellectual interests while providing valuable news and information covering housing, healthcare, personal finance, travel, health and fitness, spirituality, arts and entertainment, gardening, pets and more.
WE HAVE HIGH VISIBILITY with 25,000 top of rack distribution in over 350 locations including grocery stores, YMCAs, restaurants, senior centers, residential communities, libraries, churches, Novel Bookstore, and now at CVS and Exxon locations.
We also publish our award winning 50+ Resource Guide twice a year, which is distributed by hospital case workers, government agencies, non-profit organizations, to those who attend our senior expo events, our advertisers, and in our rack locations. After updating the design and layout, this publication is filled with information for any stage of life for local mature adults. It is easy to understand why the Resource Guide is our most requested publication.
|The Best Times is the only free publication in the market|
with audited distribution by the CVC audit bureau.
About Our Readers
- 39% are under the retirement age, 47% are age 65-79
- 84% have attended college and 62% hold advanced degrees
- 32% earn more than $70,000 annually
- 55% have a net worth over $250k, and 45% have a net worth over $500k
- 78% own their own home
- 30% are planning a major purchase in the near future, of these 67% plan to buy a vehicle
The country’s fastest growing age segment
- Controls 79% of U. S. wealth
- Owns 80% of all money in U.S. savings institutions
- 66% of all stockholders
- Buy 80% of all luxury travel
- American grandparents spend $500 Billion on Adult children and grandchildren each year
- 70 million or three in every 10 adults is a grandparent
- In the next 12 months The Best Times Readers plan to buy:
- 74% gifts for Grandchildren
- 51% Domestic or International Travel
- 43% Home Improvement/Home Furnishings
- 25% Computer/Internet Services
- 20% Automobiles
- 61% attend cultural events regularly
(Theatre, concerts, opera, ballet, museums)
- 61% attend movies regularly
- 44% Garden
- 43% dine at full-service restaurants regularly
Statistic sources: U.S. Census Bureau, AARP, The Wall Street Journal
Phone: 901.458.2911 · Fax: 901.458.7403 · Email:firstname.lastname@example.org · 4646 Poplar Ave. Suite 344 Memphis, TN 38117