200106-N-TR033-1041 ARABIAN SEA (Jan. 6, 2020) Culinary Specialist 2nd Class Kossi Aziagno, left, from Norfolk, Virginia, and Logistics Specialist 1st Class Jonathan Feliciano, from Memphis, Tennessee, check quality assurance of receipts in a supply office aboard the aircraft carrier USS Harry S. Truman (CVN 75) in the Arabian Sea Jan. 6, 2020. The Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group is deployed to the U.S. 5th Fleet area of operations in support of naval operations to ensure maritime stability and security in the Central Region, connecting the Mediterranean and the Pacific through the western Indian Ocean and three strategic choke points. (U.S. Navy photo by Mass Communication Specialist Seaman Dalton Lowing)
- Untucked shirts are trending
- Gibson Gives And Sweetwater Team Up To Offer Free, Three-Month Premium Memberships To Amped Guitar
- The Spirit of Elijah
- The 'Create-Your-Plate Diabetes Cookbook'
- 5 Innovations that are Making the World a Better Place
- We will always have travel
- Researcher warns: Shut down and stay off all beaches
- Montana's Jewish communities adapt to celebrate Passover amid pandemic
- Summer heat kills many Memphians in 1980
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.