The 2019 Special Olympics Whiskey, Wine & Dine presented by Cotton Row Uniques, LLC and Germantown Village Wine & Liquor offers a stellar culinary, whiskey and wine experience to benefit Special Olympics of Greater Memphis.
Guests will mingle between tasting tables as they enjoy the chefs’ preparations and whiskey and wines to highlight and complement each bite. Guests also may browse and bid in a silent auction on items. A live auction will be held during the event.
- Aaron Winters – Sur La Table
- Avery O’Brian Cain – Avery O’Brian Catering
- Bill Kloos – Frost
- Erling Jensen – Erling Jensen The Restaurant
- Keith Bambrick – McEwen’s
- Harrison Estes – Owen Brennan’s
- Max Hussey – Folk’s Folly Prime Steak House
- Michael Patrick – Rizzo’s
- Mike Miller – Patrick’s
- Nick Rice – Rice Catering
- Prince Amaoteng – One & Only BBQ
- Timeko Davis-Wade – Pop’s Kernel Gourmet Popcorn
- Tim Bednarski – Elwood’s Shack
- Chris Hughes – Thomas Meat & Seafood
- Wade Hartsfield – Tower Center/Wade & Company
Proceeds from the event fund the Special Olympics Greater Memphis, a 501(c)3 organization dedicated to providing year-round sports training and athletic competition in a variety of Olympic-type sports for children and adults with intellectual disabilities, giving them continuing opportunities to develop physical fitness, demonstrate courage, experience joy, and participate in a sharing of gifts, skills, and friendship with their families, other Special Olympic athletes, and the community.